Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,819 ($5,659) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)