Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31494 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 29% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,484 (EC$11,062) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)