Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)