Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,820 ($3,327) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)