Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 7% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,507 in Riga.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)