Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04864 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,500 (R 30,845) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 145,000 (about 2 hours ago)