Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 7% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,793 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)