Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)