Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00505 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €995 (₨197,017) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)