Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,694 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)