Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24859 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,067 (12,338 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$66,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)