Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,982 ($2,337) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)