Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01194 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 50% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,194 (99,958 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)