Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,943 (CH$1,820,436) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)