Cost of living in Pune, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 53% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,224 (₨108,295) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)