Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03797 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,554 (Mex$ 40,942) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)