Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 ($3,789) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)