Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,523 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)