Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12201 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,176 ($b17,833) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)