Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 (£2,940) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)