Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24303 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 (13,748 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)