Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02145 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,226 (₨103,755) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)