Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,097 in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)