Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 16% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,895 ($3,438) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)