Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 25% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,800 in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 4 hours ago)