Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03823 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,688 (44,167 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)