Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,637 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)