Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01151 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,118 (руб 97,173) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)