Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,562 ($4,230) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)