Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,607 (554,159 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)