Cost of living in Patna, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01138 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 58% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,102 (₨96,885) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)