Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,986 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)