Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11342 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,661 (14,644 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)