Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,992 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)