Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,615 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)