Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03754 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,224 (Mex$ 32,595) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)