Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.105 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (£3,274) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)