Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,827 (CH$1,623,051) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)