Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,080 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 4 hours ago)