Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,672 (kr 50,142) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)