Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (C$4,539) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)