Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09712 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,058 (31,491 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)