Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20662 EUR / RON
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,572 (7,608 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)