Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,912 (kr29,143) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)