Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,360 (Mex$ 36,079) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)