Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,414 in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)