Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 69% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,224 (506,107 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)