Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)