Cost of living in Nice, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 25% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,864 in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)