Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is about the same as in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 ($2,869) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)